Visiting the salon
We are an adults only salon and for your comfort please ensure you arrange child care before coming to us. Friends and colleagues will be asked to wait in the waiting area and not in the treatment room.
For all treatments involving tinting, eyelash glue and lash lift a patch test is required by law 24/48 hours beforehand. We are not insured to do your treatment without this.
Please arrive to any eye treatment appointment free from all water proof mascara. If you must come with eye make up on please kindly use our bathroom to take it off as this reduces the time we can spend on your treatment.
All treatments are guaranteed for 48 hours including nails and lashes. After this time there will be a charge for repairs. You must send us a photo immediately showing us any concerns you have about any of our treatments. If you leave this longer than 3 days we will not offer any time of repair. Our products are tried and tested on many clients so that we know they work.
• When becoming a client of Diva Lash and Brow Bar Ltd you agree to abide by our Cancellation Policy & Terms of Business.
• Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
• We will endeavour to respond to your e-mail enquires within 24 hours wherever possible.
• If you are running late you may have your treatment time shortened or rearranged to avoid inconvenience caused to other clients on our schedule. If you are more than 15 mins late we may not be able to carry out your service and full cost will be charged
The Following Terms Apply To All Appointments Made.
• Bookings made online via our booking site take priority. We would prefer all clients to do this is possible.
• All treatments over one hour will require a £15 booking fee. For microblading and microneedling this booking fee is £50. This is to secure my undivided attention to you during your appointment which will not be confirmed until booking fee or card details has been received. This fee is non refundable but you can use this on your next appointment if you need to cancel.
• 24 hours notice is required if you need to cancel or change your appointment, otherwise the late cancellation costs as laid out below will be charged.
• If we receive less than 24 hours notice, we will endeavour to fill your appointment with another client and if we are successful your booking fee will be refunded or used to secure your next appointment .
• If we receive less than 24 hours notice and we are not able to fill the slot, then you will incur a charge of 100% of the full treatment value.
• If you fail to show for the appointment, your treatment(s) will be charged at full cost.
• If part of a booking is cancelled or changed after arrival, the full cost of the treatment(s) as booked will remain payable upon departure.
• Course appointments missed or late cancelled, will automatically be deducted from course records.
How To Cancel Or Change Your Appointment:
Cancellations should be made either by phone 01202649517 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gift Vouchers And Pre-Paid Vouchers
Please check expiry date on prepaid treatments or vouchers
You need to advise & present the gift certificate or discount voucher at the time of booking and Diva Lash Bar Ltd has the right to reject any booking if the voucher is not presented.
Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, sold or transferred.
If you cancel or reschedule your booking within 24 hours Diva Lash and Brow Bar Ltd has the right to forfeit the gift certificate or voucher
Your Client Record Form
• You agree to keep your personal record held by the salon updated with your full contact details – which will enable us to contact you in the event of any change relating to your appointments. Where possible, please provide both landline and mobile telephone numbers.
• In the interest of comfort of all our clients, please refrain from using a mobile phone and ensure it is switched off, or on silent for the full duration of your time at the salon.
• All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your booking or product is the price as set out on this website.
• You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours.
• All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.