Visiting the salon
Sorry I can not allow any visitors including children to my house as I am trying to cut down on infection control
All clients must wear a mask when entering and sanitise their hands and remove their shoes or ask for shoe coverings.
Payment is cash or card
Due to cleaning of the premises in between clients I am unable to see anyone who is early or late
All clients must submit their Covid questionnaire and client consultation before their treatments
Please let me know if you are allergic to cats and dogs as I have one of each. Please bear in mind this is my home treatment room. I do keep it quiet and relaxed for you and would prefer you to turn your phones to silent so that you can relax and I can concentrate on your treatment.
For all treatments involving tinting, eyelash glue and lash lift a patch test is required by law 24/48 hours beforehand. We are not insured to do your treatment without this.
Please arrive to any eye treatment appointment free from all water proof mascara and make up. Please be aware you need to keep lash extensions, lash lift and brow lamination dry and make up free for 24 hours. I will discuss after care with you and can send out written aftercare if this is easier for you.
All treatments are guaranteed for 48 hours including nails and lashes. After this time there will be a charge for repairs. You must send us a photo immediately showing us any concerns you have about any of our treatments. If you leave this longer than 3 days we will not offer any time of repair.
• When becoming a client of Diva Lash and Brow Bar you agree to abide by our Cancellation Policy & Terms of Business.
• Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
• We will endeavour to respond to your e-mail enquires within 24 hours wherever possible.
• If you are running late you may have your treatment time shortened or rearranged to avoid inconvenience caused to other clients on our schedule. If you are more than 10 mins late we may not be able to carry out your service and full cost will be charged
The Following Terms Apply To All Appointments Made.
• Bookings made online via our booking site take priority. We would prefer all clients to do this is possible.
• If you fail to show for the appointment, your treatment(s) will be charged at full cost.
• If part of a booking is cancelled or changed after arrival, the full cost of the treatment(s) as booked will remain payable upon departure.
• Course appointments missed or late cancelled, will automatically be deducted from course records.
Gift Vouchers And Pre-Paid Vouchers
Please check expiry date on prepaid treatments or vouchers
All vouchers are now online and can be used against your name when booking. These are valid for 6 months.
If you cancel or reschedule your booking within 24 hours Diva Lash and Brow Bar has the right to forfeit the gift certificate or voucher
Your Client Record Form
• You agree to keep your personal record held by the salon updated with your full contact details – which will enable us to contact you in the event of any change relating to your appointments. Where possible, please provide both landline and mobile telephone numbers. It is your responsibility to let me know about medications and ingredients in your skin care which could adversely effect your treatment with me. If your unsure please ask me as I am very knowledgable about this and can help ensure you can safely have treatment.
• All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your booking or product is the price as set out on this website.
• You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours.
• All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.