All bookings and prices are now on my online booking page. Please click on the green tick below to be taken to my online bookings
If you have any queries please message me
COVID 19 procedures
I am currently closed but when the government inform me I can open this is what I will be doing to control infection and spread of Covid 19. It's a massive list but after completing several courses on Covid 19 I feel I must take these precautions to be able to open up safely. It might seem a bit much but I feel as your coming to my home I must do this to protect you and your families and me and my family.
- Personally signing up to the track and trace app so that my clients can rest assured that I do not have Covid 19. This will only work if you have signed up as well
- All clients must arrive already wearing their OWN mask - these can be easily made at home if you cant get hold of one
- I will be wearing a mask from the time you arrive all the way through your time with me
- My hands will be washed before and after your treatment and I will wear gloves where possible
- I will ask all clients to wash their hands on arrival
- All shoes must be removed on arrival. Coats, bags and all other personal belongings including phones must be put in a box I will supply that has been sanitised in between clients
- No drinks will be offered but your welcome to bring a closed water bottle if you need
- No visitors just you and I in the room
- One in one out as far as clients with 30 minutes in between for me to sanitise the room
- No walk ins and no one allowed early to appointment as I must clean everything
- My treatment bed now has a plastic sheet covering and I use Saloncide on it which kills all known virus and bacteria
- If I need to use a towel for massage etc or blankets if your cold these will be put in a storage box as soon as I finish and boil washed at 60 degrees for every client
- All clients to have their own box of lashes so I don't cross contaminate the strips they come in
- All items used on clients disposed in a lidded bin (same as always)
- All items washed first then in Barbicide then rinsed and dried in a sealed container that is sanitised each time. This will include tweezers and other metal nail implements
- No lip or chin waxing as you need to keep your mask on
- Clients to have their own nail files that I supply and put away for their next appointment. These will be sanitised
- I have changed all my trolleys and furniture to items that I can wash in between every client as this virus is airborne.
- I will only be taking bookings by my link on here and no treatments under £20 because of all the cleaning I will have to do in between each client.
- I will have an air purifier, windows open and nail dust extractor in place when I reopen
- Bathroom to be sanitised in between each client
- Any client with a cough or temperature must be rebook their appointment with me
I think that's it! I may add or change things as I get government guidance but I'm not taking any risks for your sake and mine. I would feel awful to have spread anything. It might seem a bit much but I would rather you felt comfortable knowing I am doing everything in my power to protect you.
I literally can't wait to see you all again xxx